Happy Spring 2018!
The ROPSSAA Team would like to begin gathering names of former exceptional ROPSSAA student athletes who moved on to play sports at a higher level which include University, College, International or Professional Competition.
An Alumni list will be created to share on our website!
If you are aware of any such alumni, then kindly submit the following information to: email@example.com.
- Name of student
- Name of former school
- What sport the student is currently playing or played
- Where student is currently playing or played.
The ROPSSAA Team would like to raise awareness of time and energy coaches give to ROPSSAA. Share a little about yourself and your coaching style through our newsletter! Profile must include sports coached, school involvement, community involvement etc. Finish off with what or who inspired you to begin coaching and why you continue to do so.
ROPSSAA hopes to feature two coach profiles per newsletter.
Kindly submit your coach profile to Namita Sawh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ROPSSAA is looking to expand our pool of cricket umpires for our upcoming indoor league. If you have cricket experience as a player or coach or umpire and are interested in umpiring our indoor league that runs from March to May please complete the registration form.
A pre-season information session will occur for all umpires on March 14 at 4:00pm at the HJA Brown Education Centre.
Season’s Greetings! Hope you enjoy reading Issue 6 of our seasonal newsletter!
Now that 2017-18 Sports Seasons are in full swing, here is a reminder to save any success story you may want to share in our Winter Season Newsletter to be published in April.
Kindly submit your story to Namita Sawh at email@example.com by March 29 for consideration.
Welcome to ropssaa.org!
Key Features of our website include:
- Online Score Reporting
- Ability to report scores, highlight high scorers and provide summary of the game.
- Reminder emails will be sent to Athletic Contacts if scores are not reported by midnight the day of the game.
- Online Game Sheet Submission
- Post game sheets to the website immediately from your mobile device or scan the game sheet at your school and upload a PDF.
- Game sheets will be viewable by anybody with a login for the website.
- Social Media Integration
- Chose to automatically have your game score posted to the @ROPSSAA Twitter account!
- Automatic Updates – Stay Connected!
- Register to follow one team, one school, one sport, or any combination of schools and sports and have an email automatically sent to keep you up to date!
- New online form provider to improve communication between ROPSSAA and schools
- Receive immediate confirmation of submitted forms for your records!