|Hurray for Spring! Inspire others by sharing your Spring Season success story!
Kindly e-mail your success story to Namita Sawh: email@example.com
It may be featured in our ROPSSAA Spring Season Newsletter.
Submission Deadline Date: Friday June 16, 2017
Welcome to the 2016-2017 school year. You can view Issue 2 of our newsletter by clicking on the link below.
As some schedules will be released soon, it is necessary to post the new ROPSSAA Game Change request form. This form can be accessed through this link:
Please remember that all game change requests take up to 3 business days to process. Approved changes will appear on the next draft of the schedule. If for any reason your change is denied, you will be contacted by one of the Athletic Convenors.
Planning your 2016-2017 school year? Ensure that you check the ROPSSAA calendar for conflicts!
Welcome to ROPSSAA’s new website.
- Online Score Reporting
- Ability to report scores, highlight high scorers and provide summary of the game.
- Reminder emails will be sent to Athletic Contacts if scores are not reported by midnight the day of the game.
- Online Game Sheet Submission
- Post game sheets to the website immediately from your mobile device or scan the game sheet at your school and upload a PDF.
- Game sheets will be viewable by anybody with a login for the website.
- Social Media Integration
- Chose to automatically have your game score posted to the @ROPSSAA Twitter account!
- Automatic Updates – Stay Connected!
- Register to follow one team, one school, one sport, or any combination of schools and sports and have an email automatically sent to keep you up to date!
- New online form provider to improve communication between ROPSSAA and schools
- Receive immediate confirmation of submitted forms for your records!